Wembley Parking Ltd is located opposite Wembley Stadium and provides parking for special events at both the Stadium and the Arena and on a pay and display basis on other dates.
We are in no way affiliated with Wembley Stadium WNSL (Wembley National Stadium Ltd).
Wembley Stadium Parking And Wembley Arena Parking - Frequently Asked Questions
- Q - How far is WPL from Wembley Stadium or Wembley Arena
- A - We are approximately 200 metres from the entrance of Wembley Stadium and approximately 400 metres from the entrance of Wembley Arena. We are actually even closer if you measure "as the crow flies" but we think it important to measure the distance approximately as you would walk it. You can use google maps to check the walking distance of any two points.
Here is a link to ours:
Click here to see distance between WPL and Wembley Stadium (this opens a new window)
Enter different postcodes in the (A) box to see how far they are from Wembley Stadium.
- Q - How Can I Pay - And How Secure Is The Method?
- A - We accept a variety of credit and debit cards, cheques. Please note that cheques require 5 working days to clear, therefore we would need to receive the cheque in sufficient time prior to the event date. The most convenient way to pay is online using our booking system. This is provided for through our payment provider, who are fully PCI DSS compliant and a recognised leader in the industry. We never see your card details and they are never stored by our payment provider. You do not need to sign up or create an account with a payment system (such as Paypal or Google Checkout) so there are no passwords to remember and no concerns over your account being compromised. Our website utilises the latest SSL system to ensure your personal data is encrypted when you log in or create a new account. When carrying out these actions, you will see the "padlock" in your browser, confirming encryption. Be wary of entering your details in any system that does not utilise this technology.
- Q - What Confirmation Do I Receive Once I Book?
- A - Upon successfully making a payment, you will be directed to the Success Page where your booking reference number will be displayed on screen together with a link to your eticket. You can print this eticket now or at any time in the future, by simply logging back into your account, selecting "Recent Bookings" and clicking the "eticket" button for the relevant booking. You will also as a courtesy receive a confirmation email from us and a receipt of payment from our payment provider.
- Q - What If I Cannot Print My eticket Or Confirmation Email?
- A - Not to worry. Simply make a note of your booking reference number and your payment receipt number (this is emailed to you by our payment provider). Present these details together with your name and postcode to our attendants who will locate your details in our system when you arrive.
- Q - What If I Want To Cancel A Booking?
- A - You can cancel a booking anytime prior to 3 days before the event date (cancellations within 3 days of the event date are non refundable). A £2.50 charge applies to all cancellations due to charges imposed by our merchant account provider. To cancel a booking simply log into your account and click the link titled "Cancel A Booking".
- Q - What If I Need To Amend A Booking?
- A - You can amend a booking anytime prior to 3 days before the event date (in some circumstances we may be able to amend within 3 days but this is strictly at our discretion and subject to availability). Where we are able to make an amendment to your booking, there is no charge for doing so.
- Q - Where is the Road Closure Zone?
- A - The Protective Parking Road Closure Zone is effective only on Wembley Stadium event days and essentially restricts access between Wembley local roads to the west of Wembley Stadium and the Wembley Stadium Industrial Estate. Both areas are always accessible, but they are not directly accessible between each other using the following roads: Fulton Road, South Way and Engineers Way. Please see our maps and directions page by clicking here for a map of where these restrictions are located. There are NO restrictions in place on arena events. The most conveniently way to find us is to use the North Circular Road (A406).
- Q - WPL Advertises As A Secure Car Park, What Does That Mean?
- A - Although we have a gated compound with no through road, a large number of staff on duty and CCTV we have also gone to the extent of having a Police assessment of our car park to achieve the important Park Mark standard. After a thorough examination we are proud to announce we are Park Mark accredited. This means we can advertise as SECURE which is a reserved word for those car parks that have achieved the ACPO Park Mark Safer Parking standard.
- Q - Why Do Wembley Parking Event Prices Vary?
- A - Prices for Wembley Arena parking start from £8 but prices can increase closer to the event date and as set number of spaces are sold out. The earlier you book, the lower the price you can take advantage of. Opening and closing times may also vary between products as may supplier.
- Q - How Do I Know If My Vehicle Is Too Big For A Car Parking Space?
- A - As we ensure all vehicles can arrive and leave independently without obstruction there are some larger vehicles which we may have to limit access to. Vans NOT of an estate size are subject to the size restriction and cannot utilise a car parking space and should book a minibus space if available. Double cab pickup vehicles are also subject to restrictions but can be accommodated on a limited basis so we advise you to contact us and confirm that these are available.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via telephone or email