Contract Terms And Conditions
Contract Terms and ConditionsWe, ‘Wembley Parking Limited’ (hereafter referred to as WPL), are registered in England with company registration number 06247949 and our registered office is Latif House, First Way, Wembley Middx HA90JD. Please address any written correspondence to this address.
You should read the following terms and conditions before entering into a contract for the provision of parking. It is important to note that for every purchase you make, both you (‘the Buyer’) and we, WPL, as the sellers, will be legally bound by these Terms. By purchasing from this website you agree to be bound by these terms.
If there are any comments which you would like to make to help us improve our service to you, we would love to hear from you.
Changes to these Terms
WPL reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions from time to time. Please check this page to ensure you are familiar with the terms when creating and paying for a new booking.
- These contract Terms are in addition to the Terms of Website Use; and the Car Park Terms And Rules as displayed in the car park and at the foot of this document.
The Formation of the Contract.
- By submitting an order to purchase parking you will be making us an offer, we will then either accept or reject the offer.
- If we accept your offer we will notify you on screen, e-mail, telephone, post or other appropriate method, to confirm this and we will at the same time confirm the specifications.
- As soon as we accept your ‘offer’, there will be a contract between us.
- By purchasing from this website you are agreeing to these terms and conditions in full.
- If we reject an ‘offer’, for whatever reasons, (i.e. lack of availability) you will be notified immediately via email, telephone or post and you will not be charged. No contract will exist in this instance.
- By purchasing from this website you agree that you have assessed, are aware of our location and are confident of your ability to find us. You also agree that all directions, maps and suggestions provided by us are done so on an as is basis with no warranty offered or implied.
- Spaces are made available online on a first come first served basis, and no guarantee of availability can be made.
- Prices may also vary depending on the date of the booking, with those booking earliest enjoying the lowest rates.
- You can also contact us via telephone to enquire for availability if the website is showing no available spaces.
- Spaces may be available on a first come first served pay on arrival basis on the event date.
- Vehicles must comply with the size restrictions in force for the particular space booked. Car spaces cannot be utilized by minibuses, vans (except small vans) or double cab pickup vehicles unless specifically stated in the confirmation email. Where spaces are available for minibuses they will be listed separately to car spaces.
- Where a reservation is made the car park will be available between the times displayed on the relevant event booking page on our website, or where no time is stated upto a maximum of 3 hours before the event time and a maximum of 1 hour after the event end.
- The price for services will be as specified on this web site at the date on which you submit the Application Form.
- Prices are subject to change at any time and are strictly on a per car basis (i.e. not vans, minibuses or coaches) unless specifically stated otherwise in the product listing or in the confirmation email by the WPL administration team .
- Standard Rate This is the rate set on each date for those wishing to use the car park services without a purchasing a prebooking. This rate is subject to change at any time and will be on display at the car park entrance.
- We can accept a variety of debit and credit cards, including Switch, Visa, MasterCard, and we also accept cheques.
- Please note that cheques can only be accepted upto 15 working days from the date of the Reservation date.
- To maximise the security of your credit/debit card online, we ensure that our card processing is handled off our website and with the highest level of security available. We are never privy to your debit/credit card information.
- Once you have paid for the Services you will receive via email a confirmation number unique to the Reservation. Please present your name, address and this unique confirmation number to the attendant in order to be directed to your reserved parking space.
- You can if you wish request to have this confirmation posted to you, but please allow enough time to receive this prior to the reservation date and please note an surcharge of £5 will apply. Please make this request in writing at the time of placing the order.
- Your unique reference number (eTicket) will relate to a single vehicle type, although it is not linked to a specific vehicle. It is good for one use on the reservation date and time.
- Your Reservation (eTicket) is particular to you and cannot be sold, transferred or assigned.
- Paper tickets are NOT issued unless otherwise specifically requested (subject to a £5 surcharge).
- It is preferred that a separate booking be made for each event.
- If you are unable to produce Your eTicket Unique reference number, we will attempt to identify your booking using your name and address, if this not possible, we will be obliged to ask for payment based on the relevant rate for non prebooked parking. This will be refunded to you on return to the vehicle if we are able to identify you. If we are still unable to identify you, we will require your proof of payment as identification of the purchase. We will then refund you the non prebooked rate once it is proven you had prebooked the date.
- If you are unable to print your eTicket please make a note of your booking reference number and present it together with your name and postcode.
- Any map or directions provided with the confirmation email is done so subject to our Maps and Directions Suggestions clause.
Cancellation And Termination
- You may cancel the Contract between us by notifying us of your intention to do so provided that this cancellation is requested no later than 3 days (72 hours) prior to the event date. Upon receipt of your notice to cancel the Contract we will reimburse you using the same payment method as used to purchase the reservation.
- We may cancel the Contract between us by notifying you by email or post to the addresses provided by you in your account with us.
- You are responsible for providing us with the correct email or postal address and for notifying us of any changes to those addresses.
- All refunds are subject to a £2.50 fee to cover administration charges imposed by our credit card merchant provider.
- Notices will be deemed to have been served one hour after transmission by e-mail and 3 working days after despatch by post.
- Notices to cancel must be made by logging into the My Account section of our website and initiating a "Cancel A Booking" request using the relevant links and completing the request form. In exceptional circumstances a cancellation request may also be made by post to our registered office as given above.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall entitle us to immediately terminate your use of the Site and any services, which we provide to you without notice.
- Neither party is obliged to provide to the other any reason for their decision to terminate the agreement between us.
- We promise to exercise reasonable care and skill in carrying out our obligations under this Contract.
- Where we accept that we are liable or where we are found to be liable in breach, in relation to any claim you might have against us, we do however limit that liability as follows:
- To direct and foreseeable losses (including which result from our negligence) which you may suffer. We will not be liable for losses, which are indirect. By ‘indirect losses’ we mean, for example, loss of profits or loss of contracts, damage to any of your property or damage to anyone else and personal injury which you or someone else might suffer which is not a result of our negligence.
- To the sum paid in relation to Your Ticket.
- The Contract between us is for your benefit only. It does not give any rights (except in relation to death and personal injury) to anyone else.
- Any assistance information provided on this website or in correspondence is done without warranty.
Maps and Directions Suggestions
- All directions, maps and suggestions provided by us are done so on an as is basis with no warranty offered or implied. This includes but is not limited to:
- all images and photographs
- direction suggestions
- postcode suggestions
- route waypoints
- route avoidances
- Customers are reminded that it is their sole responsibility to find the car park.
Errors or Omissions
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that the information on this web site, including anything in the Contract and also in any correspondence from us to you, is accurate and up to date, we can not guarantee this. If we do make any mistakes, we apologise.
- This also applies to any maps, suggestions, advice and directions provided or implied on this site or in any correspondence. These are subject to our Maps And Directions Suggestions clause.
- We reserve the right to correct any mistakes without there being any liability on our part.
Transfer of this Contract
We may transfer the Contract to another party, however, you may not transfer the Contract to another party.
Law relating to this Contract
- Unless any overriding law applies, the Contract between us will be subject to English Law and any disputes will be resolved in the English Courts.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between you, the user, and us, and set out the conditions upon which you may access the information, products, material and services available through the Site. By accessing, viewing, or using any of the information, products, materials or services available on or through this Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. Please do not use this Site if you do NOT agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions (including any amendments made by us) will continue in force until such time as either you or we terminate the agreement between us.
- This Site is not intended to be accessed or used by users in countries other than in the United Kingdom and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the information available in this Site complies with the regulatory regime of countries from which the pages in this Site are not to be accessed.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions or policies regarding the use of the Site at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of these Terms and Conditions on the Site, at which point they will become immediately effective. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes will constitute your consent to such changes.
- Linking to other sites
If we link to external sites, we do not accept any responsibility for their contents.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, any intellectual property rights arising in respect of this Site’s design, text, graphics, its selection and arrangement, software and all other material (the ‘Content’) on or in this Site belong to us and/or our licensors. Any use of such intellectual property rights or software is strictly prohibited except where expressly allowed under these Terms and Conditions.
- Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and store (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) and print individual pages of the Content on paper (but not photocopy them) from this Site only for purpose of your private and personal non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically stored, transient copy of the Content for the purpose of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However you may only make one copy of the Content. Any other use of the Content, including reproduction for purposes other than that hereby authorised (including the removal of copyright or trade mark notices), creation of an electronic or manual database by systematically downloading and storing the Content, distribution (whether electronically or not) or republication is prohibited.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the above permission does not transfer ownership or confer any other right to you in the whole or any part of the Content.
- The name, logo and domain wembleyparking.net are trade marks of Wembley Parking Limited.
The basis upon which we may use personal data relating to you is set out in our privacy statement.
- Your responsibility
You agree that you will only use the Site in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and Conditions and in such a way as to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you will not use the Site to:
- commit or encourage a criminal offence;
- store, send, receive or publish any material which is offensive, or which we believe may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, privacy or any other rights;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- do anything which is contrary to the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and internet standards;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus;
- seek unauthorised entry into back office;
- hack into any aspect of this Site;
- corrupt data;
- circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any of our security safeguards or those of any third parties, including merchants, sponsors and the other licensors who provide material which we post on the site (‘Providers’);
- cause annoyance to other users of this Site or others;
- send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam” by email or any other electronic means; and/or send email or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities.
- In the interests of all our users, we will co-operate with investigations by any law enforcement or relevant authorities of suspected criminal activity or violation of systems or network.
- You agree to indemnify us (and our employees and directors) and the Providers’ immediately on demand in relation to any such losses or damages attributable to us or such Providers, that may arise from such use to the extent to which your use of this Site causes loss or damage to any person.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the operation of this Site is not affected by your hardware, software or any content which you may transmit. You must notify us immediately of any disruption or disturbance to this Site resulting from such operation.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Access to or use of or inability to use the Site.
We make no express or implied warranty as to:
- the information accessible via this Site being accurate, complete, fit for any particular purpose or current;
- the Content being free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties;
- the operation, quality, functionality, accessibility of the Site.
- Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable, including liability for negligence (except for personal injury or death) for any damages or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site including (but not limited to) direct or indirect consequential loss, special loss, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, damage to goodwill and claims of third parties whether resulting from use of or inability to use this Site or in connection with performance or failure, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure even if advised of any risk.
- All warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations, terms or other liabilities whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (if any) arising out of or in connection with use of (or inability to use) the Site or any material on the Site or any action or decision taken as a result of using the Site or any material on it is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall be limited in respect of any one incident or a series of two or more connected incidents to an amount equal to the cover provided to us under our policies of insurance.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify us against any claim brought by a third party resulting from use of the Site by you and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by us in consequence of your breach or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- In addition, you shall defend and pay all costs, damages, awards, fees (including any reasonable legal fees) and judgements awarded against us arising from any claims and shall provide us with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defence such claims at your own expense.
- Maps and Directions Suggestions
All directions, maps and suggestions provided by us are done so on an as is basis with no warranty offered or implied.
- GeneralEach of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason other provisions are held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- Law and jurisdictionThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions can not be varied except in writing by a director or the company secretary of Wembley Parking Limited. Nothing said by any employee or agent of Wembley Parking Limited will be capable of varying these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
- Any rights not expressed in these Terms and Conditions are reserved.
Customers are requested to carefully read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO AND USE OF THIS CAR PARK and to follow the stipulated procedures. Should you wish to make a complaint you are requested to follow the complaints procedure set out in condition no. 2 below.
- The Company''s Liabilities
Customers are asked to remember that a public car park is open to everyone. Our staff have instructions to remove persons who are misbehaving, but it is impossible to exclude such persons altogether and WPL cannot therefore guarantee the security of your vehicle or its contents. Accordingly:-
(a) WPL its servants and agents will accept liability in respect of any loss, destruction, damage or theft of or from or misdelivery of or temporary failure to deliver or damage to the vehicle only where the same is proved and to the extent that it is proved to be caused by the negligence, wilful act or default or breach of statutory duty of WPL its servants or agents or the dishonesty of its servants or agents, and
(b) WPL its servants and agents will accept liability in respect of the death of or personal injury sustained by customers and others in the Car Park only where the same is proved and to the extent that it is proved to be caused by the negligence, wilful default or breach of statutory duty of WPL its servants or agents.
- Complaints Procedure
Should your vehicle suffer damage or destruction whilst in the Car Park, or should you lose the vehicle or any of your possessions from the vehicle whilst it is in the Car Park, you are requested:
(a) immediately to inform a member of our staff of the occurrence,
(b) in cases of theft, immediately to inform the Police,
(c) to notify your insurers promptly.
- Securing your vehicle
Please ensure that before you leave the Car Park:
(a) your vehicle is securely locked,
(b) all the windows of your vehicle are securely closed,
(c) if your vehicle is fitted with a steering lock or similar device that it is engaged.
(a) Wherever possible please take your possessions with you when you leave your vehicle.
(b) If you have to leave possessions in your vehicle please do not leave them on the seats where they are visible, but instead place them in the boot which should then be locked.
(c) Customers are reminded that their motor insurance policies may not cover personal possessions in the vehicle.
- Courtesy to other customers
Should you damage another customer''s vehicle you are requested to report the matter immediately to a member of our staff together with the registration numbers of both vehicles.
- Safety in the car park
(a) Please drive carefully in the Car Park and obey the directional and other signs.
(b) Car Parks can be dangerous. After you have parked your vehicle please proceed to the nearest exit, which are sign posted. Do not delay your exit from the Car Park and please keep a watchful eye on your children who should not be permitted to play in the Car Park.
(a) The eticket issued is available only for the customer to who it is issued. An eticket, does not entitle the customer, unless otherwise specified, to any particular space in the Car Park or to priority over other customers.
(b)WPL reserves the right to refuse to release/allow access to any vehicle, except on production of the parking ticket (unless outside of opening hours), until it has made reasonable enquiries. Failure to produce your ticket may delay your access/departure.
(c) Customers who cannot produce their eticket reference number will require their name and address and a form of identification. We will then match these details to reservations on our system. If we still cannot match this information, we will require full payment at non prebooked rates which will be refunded once it is established a booking for the relevant date existed.
(d) No access will be permitted to any vehicles outside of the standard opening times stated on our website page for the relevant event (and if no time is stated the earliest time is 3 hours before the event start time) unless confirmed in writing prior to the event date.
Every person who enters into a contract with WPL for the parking of a vehicle at the Car Park, whether by purchasing a ticket or otherwise, does so on behalf of himself and all other persons having any proprietary, possessory or other financial or material interest in the vehicle and its contents.
- Moving and re-location of vehicles
(a) WPL reserves the right to move vehicles within the Car Park, by driving or otherwise, as is reasonably necessary to avoid obstruction or for the more efficient arrangement of its parking facilities at the Car Parks.
(b) WPL additionally reserves the right, where the Car Park has to be closed either permanently or temporarily in whole or in part or has to be evacuated in cases of emergency, to remove any vehicle at any time to any other reasonably convenient Car Park within the control of WPL or otherwise as may be expedient.
(c) Where it may be necessary to do so in the exercise of the rights conferred upon WPL under this condition, WPL, its servants or agents have the right to drive or otherwise take the vehicle on the public highway.
- Liens and disposal of abandoned vehicles
(a) Every vehicle in the Car Park is subject to a lien for all charges due or accruing from the Customer to WPL and WPL reserves the right to refuse to release any vehicle until settlement of all charges.
(b) Customers who intend on leaving their vehicles in the Car Park for more than 28 days are strongly recommended to notify WPL in writing.
(c) WPL reserves the right to sell any vehicle which it reasonably believes to have been abandoned and shall be entitled to regard as abandoned any vehicle which has been in the Car Park for more than 28 days and which is not known to be covered by a ticket valid for the entire duration.
(d) Before proceeding with the disposal of abandoned vehicles, WPL will: - make reasonable enquiries with a view to identifying and contacting the registered keeper of the vehicle in question, and give 28 days notice of its intention so to do to the registered keeper by pre-paid post addressed to the registered keepers last known address.
(e) Abandoned vehicles will be sold by auction or otherwise and the proceeds will be applied towards satisfaction of all sums owing to WPL, including expenses of the sale and reasonable garage charges in connection with such sale and the period during which the vehicle is in the possession of WPL.
(f) Any balance of these sales proceeds after satisfaction of such sums shall be held by WPL on behalf of the registered keeper of the vehicle and paid over on proof of entitlement.
- Prohibited activities
- Variation on the terms and conditions
If you consider that you have a claim against WPL you should within seventy-two hours of discovery of the loss, destruction, damage or theft give written notice containing full details of the occurrence to WPL at Latif House, First Way, Wembley, Middx HA90JD. Before submitting a claim to the us please check condition 1 and be sure that the subject matter of their claim fails within WPL''s area of responsibility.
Non prebooked parking fees shall be as displayed on the Tariff Board at the Car Park.
(a) No vehicle shall be towed into the Car Park and no work on or cleaning of vehicles by anyone is permitted in the Car Park.
(b) No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or other disposal of vehicles shall be carried out in the Car Park.
(a) "WPL" means Wembley Parking Limited whose registered office is at Latif House, First Way, Wembley Middx HA9 0JD
(b) "vehicle" shall mean the vehicle which is received into the Car Park and shall include any mechanical device on wheels or tracks, its equipment and accessories.
No person has any authority to vary or alter these Terms and Conditions unless such variation is in writing under the hand of WPL Secretary or a Director of WPL.